- International Symposium on Advances in Ground Technology and Geo-Information (IS-AGTG)
December 1-2, 2011
The purpose of this international symposium is to provide a platform to showcase recent advances in ground technology and geo-information systems. Dr. Tarek Abdoun will present a keynote lecture at this symposium.
- 2nd UrbanFlood Workshop - Intelligent dike monitoring for the 21st century Amsterdam, The Netherlands
November 3, 2011
UrbanFlood is a 7th framework project supported by the European Union, which investigates the use of sensors within flood embankments to support an online early warning system and real-time emergency manag...
- 8th International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring Stanford University, CA, USA
September 13-15, 2011
The purpose of this international workshop is to assess the current state-of-the-art technologies in this field and to discuss and identify key and emerging issues in research and development that a...
- WaterTech Conference K-Water Institute of Korea
K-water has more than 40 years experience managing water resources and regional water supply systems. Dr. Mourad Zeghal presented this NIST project within the context of water resource management....
- Collaboration with UrbanFlood Test Site in Boston, UK
The UrbanFlood project selected Boston, UK as one of the pilot sites for an Early Warning System Framework, incorporating Geobeads (Alert Solutions), GeoDetect (TenCate), and ShapeAccelArrays (Measurand). The instrumentation was...
- Geo-Frontiers 2011 Dallas, TX
March 13-16, 2011
The objective of this conference is to share new developments in geotechnical engineering technologies. Dr. Tarek Abdoun will present the use of multi-scale monitoring for geotechnical asset management.
For more info...